Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Dickless

Hotmail (or Live.com) or whatever catchy name you're calling yourself this week, I have a bone to pick with you. When I created this blog, Life With Dick, I was so excited when I learned that lifewithdick@live.com was an available email name. I filled in your form, I accepted your terms, and what's the thanks I get? You delete my email account. Pricks.

So, I signed up again today. But I added "blog" to the end of the address in hopes that some shmuck who reads these email address requests will catch on that I'm not just some big dick lover. Nay, I am an educated big dick lover, come writer.

While lifewithdickblog@live.com is not as catchy as lifewithdick@live.com, I will have to rise above. Hotmail you suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give a dick? Then say something!