Thursday, May 27, 2010

Le Freak

I was chowing down on supper last night (hamburger sans bun, with some sweet potato pom frites on the side) when I noticed something was amiss. My arm looked different somehow.

After careful inspection, I noticed "it." One singular arm hair blowing in the breeze.  How can one singular arm hair blow in the breeze you might ask? Well, it can if a) it's an inch+ long and, b) you are an arm-hair freak and/or a character in a Dr. Seuss book. Paging Thing Two.

It reminded me of my nephew Zach. He may possibly not talk to me EVER for sharing this story. But hey, that's the price you pay for being related to a blogger. Zach has one singular armpit hair that's like two inches long. Not exactly shocking for a 14 year old boy except Zach has no other armpit hair. None. It's so freaky!  Even more so because he decided to name it his "pet", and balked at shaving it. I'd hate to see Zach's future therapy bill. 

No therapy for me though (this week anyway, my doc's on vacation). I did a little arm-hair-ectomy and yanked it right out. Not exactly dinner table manners. But hey, that's the price you pay for being married to someone with OCD a blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give a dick? Then say something!